Monday, February 11, 2008

Grammy Upset!

I watched the Grammy's last night. First of all I was an hour late because I forgot they were on. I was very disappointed though. It wasn't great, as far as the show. I waited to see who was going to get record of the year (to see if my boyfriend was going to win). These were the nominees "Irreplaceable," Beyonce "The Pretender," Foo Fighters "Umbrella," Rihanna, featuring Jay-Z "What Goes Around Comes Around," Justin Timberlake "Rehab," Amy Winehouse. This should be easy, in my opinion. If you don't already know Amy Winehouse won. First of all I have heard all of these records expect for Foo Fighters. This is how I would have ranked them. Justin first (of course), Rihanna, Beyonce, Foo Fighters (even though I have no idea what they sing) and last and for sure the least Amy Winehouse. They should have stripped her of the Grammy after her performance. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I agree. JT should have won. Did you see Amy Winehouse do that little shimmy thing while she was singing? What was that all about?

Nana Sharples News said...

I think they should send Amy Winehouse ... BACK TO REHAB....
I have NEVER seen her perform, and I am sure I don't ever want to witness that spectacle again.
POOR JT...POOR ADRI...

Lulu said...

Well, I missed the Grammy's but I'm starting to wish I wouldn't have. I never thought Amy Winehouse was really that good but what do I know. So sorry about your boyfriend's bad news.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you on all points. Amy Winehouse looked like crap, sang like crap and danced like crap. What were they thinking! If Simon, Randy and Paula were judging they would have asked her what was going on with her wierd facial movements, was she serious about the outfit and the dancing was ridiculous.
Just my opinion-sorry if I offended anyone who likes her.