Friday, February 15, 2008

More Valentines!

The girls and I went to lunch for Valentines with my mom, my dad and Heather. It was a lot of fun. We don't get to do lunch that often.
Brett got Evelyn and Lydia a Valentines present. They love Polly Pockets and Princesses. What a great guy to remember his daughters. He said the sweetest thing too. He told Evie and Lyd that he got a present for all of his sweethearts on Valentines.
I got the best present (in my opinion). A DVD of JT in concert and some flowers! I went to this concert but now I can watch it whenever I want. My baby knows what I like!

5 comments:

Audmann said...

Good job Brett!!!! I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a call from him asking me if I knew what you would like. I wouldn't have said the JT DVD and so in the end it's probably better he didn't call. He did a great job on his own.

Natalie said...

Brett did good. Roses and JT. What more could a girl ask for?

buchanancasa said...

I haven't checked your blog in a few days! What a fun Valentine's Day for you and your family, thanks for the treats. Also, that photo below of your brother and his daughter is really sweet. I absolutely agree--it's amazing how quick we can be to judge others without knowing their life history or their intentions or whatever. Everyone has their own time to shine and their own ups and downs--whether they are visible to others is soooo irrelevant.

Lulu said...

SO sweet of your hubby! I got flowers too.But they were from Flower Fair for helping them yesterday. I know you wanted a picture but we were so busy and I kinda felt stupid asking someone to take it. But I will work on taking more pics in general.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brett! You do listen to your wife, unlike most men. You are spoiled Adri and you have a great husband.