Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Dancing Baby!

Evelyn is in her third year of dance at Utah Dance Artists (UDA). She has taken ballet every year and this year we tried tap, which she didn't like much. She does really well and always tries to do her very best. We love seeing her perform every year. I took Evie to dance today and the owner, Brooke asked if I got a letter in the mail regarding a photo shoot. I haven't seen any letter but I talked to Brooke a little about it. She asked 15 girls all different ages out of the whole dance studio to be in a photo shoot for some new advertising. Those who don't know of this studio it's not small by any means. We never got the letter and so we missed the shoot but Brooke said she was really hoping to have Evelyn be a part of it so she had some pictures of her during the year and at her recital that she is going to use. I will let you know the link and info so you can see it as soon as I get the information. We are so excited!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

She is such a pretty little girl. That's neat that she was chosen to be one of the faces for the dance company. I can't wait until my little girl can start dance!

Kelly said...

That stinks you didn't get the letter! I can't wait to see what she uses anyway. Evelyn always takes such great pictures. Love you! We've missed seeing you guys this week!

Anonymous said...

Evie is drop dead gorgeous! Who wouldn't want her to be a part of their advertising. She is so photogenic. She is a natural model! You definately have to post the link. I think that is so exciting.

Nana Sharples News said...

My beautiful Evelyn. Nanny would be so proud of her. It stinks you didn't get that letter. I love this photo of Evelyn