Friday, February 8, 2008

My Sleeping Baby!

My baby sleeping with....... my baby! Lydia is a mommy's girl but last night she wanted to lay next to daddy on the couch. I was busy looking at blogs, and when I got done and came around the couch they were both sleeping. I had to take a picture because this doesn't happen much.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Don't you just love catching your husband in tender moments like this? It melts my heart to see dads bonding with their kids like this. Brett is a really good dad. You can tell him I said that.

Natalie said...

So cute! Ditto what Kelly said about the tender dad moments. Doesn't it make you love him even more?

Anonymous said...

Brett is a great Dad! It is cute to see him with Lydia like this. I am glad you were able to capture a moment like this. I am always sad when I let one of these go by.

buchanancasa said...

So sweet! They grow up so fast, good for you for capturing the moment.

Jesi said...

How cute!! Precious moments like these are the best.

Jesi

Jesi said...

Lydia, was so cute today. I love the fact that she loves me.

She's a cutie!!

Nana Sharples News said...

I love this photo. Enjoy these times... your children grow up so fast. Treasure every moment.
mom