Well it snowed again. Herriman got alot of snow last night and this morning. This is my front porch.
The girls wanted to stand next to one of the piles of snow that was shoveled from the drive way this morning. I wanted Evie to get in it but she wouldn't. Probably a good thing it would have gone up over her head.
Brett shoveled today and it looked like alot of work. What a great guy! He even had some fun seeing how deep some spots were. I am ready for it to be warm though.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
Softball in Jessica Simpson heels, how funny! They are such cute little divas. I like the photo of Brett laying in the snow in the backyard, Ash did one of those poses too. :) Yes, let's definitely do a playdate this week, should we try for Friday? That seems to be the quietest day.
Hi Adri..
I love the way you keep your blog up every day. I love you and wish you lived in Murray. Thanks for coming in town today.. I needed your visit and seeing the girls.
I love you honey.
mom
I'm tired of the snow. It's kind of fun to see how high the piles are compared to the kids...and compared to Brett!
Wow - you guys really got pounded out there! That's nice that Brett actually shovels. Zach just waits for it to melt, which it eventually does, but....
I can not believe how much snow you guys got out there. Holy Cow! Its as tall as Evie. I have to say I perfer the beach to all this snow. But we do need the water. I guess I should just remember it means a good water skiing summer.
Post a Comment