Brett and I were married on April 1st 1998. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple. We had a big reception at Heritage Gardens, spent our wedding night at the Anniversary Inn. We then went on a 7 day carribean cruise. We have had so many great memories together. Brett is such a great husband and father. He works really hard and would do anything for his family. He makes me laugh and is always by my side. I love you Brett, I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together. The first song on my playlist is a song on our Wedding Video.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary, I Love You! Thanks for everything you have done for me and the girls over the last ten years. I know we have had a few rough times over the past few years, but I want you to know that I will always love you!!! You are wonderful and I am blessed to have you in my life.
Ohhh.... what a cute couple! I've noticed that even during the roughest times together you can still see how much you both love each other. That's what makes a great marriage. Love you both!
So you guys were married almost one year to the day after Ben and I. We have that same temple tree picture. Congratulations to both of you. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Adri and Brett! I'm so happy that you two still love each other and are happily married. It seems so rare these days, doesn't it?
Awwwwww.... what do you mean, you don't want to bore us? This is so neat! My two favorite quotes about love are, "Love is what you go through together" and "Choose your love, love your choice." Thanks for sharing, happy anniversary!
That is so sweet! Congrats on the big 1-0! I love you both.
Adri, you guys are amazing! You are super thoughtful wife to put all that together. I can't believe how much I have missed out on by not blogging. I had no idea people were so into it and now for the past two days it is practically all I have done.
When did you get those photos done? THe family ones? They are so cute! We did brown shirts too! Two great minds think a like hu? Tryn really misses all you. SHe kept saying is all her cousins coming from Utah? It was sad because I don't know when the next time Aaron wants to see her. I know he has been struggling so all we can do is wait.
Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you guys! I love all the pictures! What a fun trip down memory lane!
Happy Aniversary! I agree with Audrey. What a cute couple! You and Brett are such a great example to me. I love you both and wish you many more happy years to come!
Post a Comment