Linda Fonsbeck, a friend of the family passed away last night, loosing her battle with breast cancer. My dad worked with her husband Bruce at Data General for many years. They became really good friends and have been close ever since. They are a great family. My heart and prayers go out to the Fonsbeck's for their loss.
At a time like this it really reminds me how in a second anything can change. We should cherish every minute we have together.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
4 comments:
I am sorry for the family and their loss. My heart goes out to them.
It was so sad to get the news about Linda today. Thanks for the post. I was reminded today of our friendship and the fun times we spent with Bruce, Linda and their family. Remember the trip to south dakota? Gee, life is hard at times, isn't it? I love you.
mom
This was a very nice post. It is so sad when a loved one dies. Cancer is very scary. And it seems as if there are alot of people now a days who have to suffer from this.
So sorry for the loss of your friend Dad and Mom. I love you!
I am so sorry for the Fonsbeck Family. Our prayers are with them. I know from what you have told me this has been a long and painful ordeal for their family. It really does put life into perspective. When and where are the services being held?
Post a Comment