Most of you already know, my anniversary present turned into the devil. Murphy became really aggressive, mostly towards my kids. I tried everything, putting him into puppy classes at Petsmart and they couldn't help. I called a couple different professional dog trainers that deal with aggressive dogs. Both were really expensive. Brett and I had a Chihuahua before we had kids and she was really mean, I just couldn't do that again. So.... I sold Murphy, right after he bit Evie twice in a fit of rage, one time cutting her lip. Lydia got to the point she didn't even want anything to do with him. This was suppose to be a family pet. Evie of course freaked as soon as she found out he was leaving, Lydia couldn't have cared less. Evie loves animals so much. Brett and I now have done a lot of research to find the best breed of dog for us. We decided to get a Pug. I grew up with Pugs and had friends and neighbors with pugs all great with kids. We picked a little girl so that Yoshi (Zach's male pug) could have a girlfriend and maybe in the future Yosh could get some action. She isn't ready to come home yet but we are so excited for her. We went last night to see her and the girls fell in love with her, and so did I. Here is a picture of her.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
8 comments:
She is so cute. I can't wait to bring her home. Love you girls!
Oh I am so sorry to hear about that mean little dog. I want to get rid of our cat because she chases tayson down the hall and jumps on him. This week has been the worse Tryn's arms and and Tayson poor head being all scratched up. So I know acactly where you are coming from. I love the new dog! She is so cute. Tell the girls Hi. THanks for all the comments.
Take care
SHUT UP! She is so freaking cute! I can't wait to see her :) I think she will be a good match for you guys. Congrats on the new little one -- sorry Murphy didn't work out.
She's cute! Sorry to hear your other dog didn't get along with your girls.
You crack me up with all your dog adventures. I remember that your pugs snored really loud. My kids and husband would be jealous but maybe I should tell them some of your dog stories to scare them. Ha ha.
I am excited about the new dog. Your family has always had good luck with PUGS. They are so adorable. Also, I know I have already told you this, but I would have given up the devil dog as well. You can't have them bitting anyone, especially your kids.
Sorry, you had to give up Murphy, but I totally understand. Some dogs are just one person dogs, and some don't like sharing attention with children. But, you can't have him biting Evie and Lydia. I know professional trainers are really expensive. It cost me alot of money to have Poncho trained in the basics 12 years ago! The new pug looks so cute. Any names yet?
I think you made a great choice. She is so cute!
Post a Comment