Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Doctors Visit

I had my routine 4 month check up with my oncologist, for those who don't know already I was diagnosed with Melanoma (skin cancer) about a year and a half ago. My appointment went great he just showed me some moles to watch closely. Since this appointment and my appointment with my dermatologist went so good, I only have to be seen every 6 months now instead of every 4 months. The best part is... I didn't have to have any moles taken off this time.

11 comments:

Nana Sharples News said...

Hooray...I am so glad that things went good at the doc's today. I couldn't stand it if anything were wrong...I love you
mom

Linda said...

Congratulations on the great doctors report. Take care of yourself. Love you

smithblog said...

Super! I am glad things are going good. No more scary stuff sister!

Jasmin said...

yea! I am so glad that everything went okay. It worries me because Trynity's has a couple of big moles on her head. Whatever happen to that big one on Aaron's neck? That was scary too. Thanks for all your support Adrie. I decided to be a better person then her. oh yea...I need to buy some vinlyn from you too. I been meaning to talk to you about it. Do you have something you can send me with the different fonts and colors to choose from. Thanks again

Lulu said...

Awesome news!!! We don't want you getting anymore scars.

Audmann said...

What good news! You have done such a great job at keeping yourself protected from the sun and it shows from your doctor visit today. Keep up the good work!

Natalie said...

That's great news!

buchanancasa said...

Yay! I'm so glad. If you ever need help with the kids while you go to your appointments, please call me! My kids will love it.

Kelly said...

Yea! Congrats. Speaking of Dr.'s appointments, I had my annual OB appt. the other day. He paid me the strangest compliment (I think). He said "You have the uterus of a teenager! Are you sure you've had 3 kids?" I've never had my uterus be so flattered!

Brett said...

I am glad that your "Holy Moley" syndrome is getting positive reviews from your doctors. I would not be able to handle everything you do for me and the girls. Love you and talk to you later.

Clint and Shari said...

I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. I hate it when people that I care so much about get hurt or sick. But I am glad that your doctor appointment went so well.