Sunday was the best part of my weekend. The weather was so nice, I love spring so much. It was warm enough today that we planned a BBQ for dinner with the family. We had mini hamburgers, hotdogs and tons of side dishes. One of my favorites was the golden and red raspberries and my dessert rice KRISTY with dark, white chocolate and caramel. The best part about this dinner though was the whole family was together. Melissa was home this weekend and Aaron was feeling good and cooked all the meat. He always does such a great job. The only person missing was our little Mikayla who was with her dad this weekend. We missed you Beans! Thanks mom and dad for a great time today.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
12 comments:
It really was a great day between the weather, the food and spending time with the family. Those rice kristy's are amazing! You are right the only thing missing was Kaykie, she would have had fun playing with her cousins. I can't wait till I get her back tomorrow! Yeah!
Thanks for the post..I had so much fun yesterday...it was such a great day with the family. When I get to spend a beautiful day with my family, I do feel so blessed. Thank you for helping out yesterday..your kristys were yummy.
Love you
mom
Ok, our next get together you are bringing those nummy rice kristy's right?!!
Yesterday was great weather. We had a Barbque too. I am gald to hear Aaron is feeling better and your whole family was able to be with one another. The food looks yummy. I want that Kristy's recipe!
Perfect weather for a BBQ. Your family always eats the yummiest meals.
I love your rice Kristy's. I have to ask, did you save me any? You know they are my favorite. Thanks to Lydia they are even named after me. The BBQ looked like a good time. I haven't seen the white raspberries for ever. Where did you guys get those? Did Lulu leave today? Did she make it home? Tell your family that we had a blast Saturday. Also tell Brett I found all the balls. I just hope Meg didn't get all the girls sick.
What a fun day! I would like the recipe to those rice KRISTY's, too! They look yummy! ...so do the raspberries, you're making me hungry! :)
Yum! This blasted weather is so weird! No barbeques today. Am I the only one that hasn't seen those rasberries before? What an educational blog!
You guys always have so much fun together. I wish my family was half as fun as yours. jk I really want your dessert, it looked so yummy!
I've never seen white raspberries. Do they taste the same? Is a rice krispie the same as a rice kristy? I agree with Christina- this blog is educational.
YOU CRAZY NUT!
Your dinners always look so yummy. You guys are just great cooks. I want the RICE KRISTYS recipe too.
Post a Comment