Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Phoebe Comes Home




Last night we went to pick up Phoebe, our new puppy. She is doing really well. She loves the kids, which is good. She is already spoiled. I let her sleep with Brett and I last night, probably not a great idea. I had Pug's for pets when I was growing up and forgot how much personality they have. She is so sweet and loves to just be next to someone. Zach, I don't know why I didn't listen to you a long time ago when you said "You should buy a pug". You were right she is great.

8 comments:

Brett said...

Welcome to the family Phoebe. She is really cute.

Kelly said...

Yea! She is darling.

Natalie said...

I hope she continues to be a good dog for you guys. She's pretty cute.

Lulu said...

How exciting! It's about time you get the right dog. Sounds like this one will be around for a while. I hope she doesn't grow too fast before I can see her.I really only enjoy dogs when they are puppies. But she seems like she will always be sweet.

Linda said...

Congratulations on the new arrival to the family. She's precious.

Nana Sharples News said...

Welcome to this crazy family Phoebee. You should know that this whole family has been called
"NUTS"...
That makes you nuts too!
nana

smithblog said...

Shut Up! She is so dang cute! I can't wait to see her. I am betting she will fit right in with your darling family!

Anonymous said...

Look at that face! Oh my gosh how cute is that curly tail? I am so excited for you guys!