
I do have one picture of the 4th at my parents house. I laugh at this picture because this is how it is all the time with the whole family together. It's not just holiday's either but every Sunday. It's nuts most of the time but the best times of my life are with my family.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
Let's play "Where's Barry" in this picture.....here is a hint: I am not in the picture :(
Your there just not in the picture. Don't feel so bad neither is my dad or me (I'm taking the picture)! Love you anyway baby!
Looks like a good time. I love a good event on the Sharples front lawn. They are the best!
Oh poor Barry! You were sitting next to my dad who was busy watering the lawn. Maybe you should sit a little closer next time:) Luv u 2 Barry! If our family gets any bigger we should start our own colony or something...
I love Barry...
nana
Post a Comment