So Audrey and I made a few things for Ayana's birthday last weekend. Homemade Quiche for breakfast, cupcakes for desert and kids sushi.
This is the Sushi for people who don't like the "real" sushi.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
Brett - Adrienne - Evelyn - Lydia - Jacob
So Audrey and I made a few things for Ayana's birthday last weekend. Homemade Quiche for breakfast, cupcakes for desert and kids sushi.
This is the Sushi for people who don't like the "real" sushi.
5 comments:
WOW! That looks fun! You'll have to tell me how to do that - my kids would love it.
I loved making the kids Sushi and it was actually pretty tasty! I prefer the real stuff still but this was a nice different treat. I think the adults enjoyed it as much as the kids did, if not more.
Thank you so much for making Ayana's birthday so nice. You and Audrey did a wonderful job! Everything was wonderful and Jesse's family loved the Sushi.
YUMMY. I DON'T LIKE REAL SUSHI, BUT I BET I WOULD LIKE THIS.
I like the real stuff but these look like they would be fun to try. I can see fruit by the foot or something but what is the other stuff?
Post a Comment