Every year on July 3rd we take the kids up to Brett's parents house. Bountiful does their fireworks on the 3rd, makes it kindof nice so that we get to have more time with both families. We headed up there early afternoon, we took the kids swimming, went back to the in-laws had a yummy BBQ, watched fireworks and had a sleep over. We had breakfast and then it was off to my parents house. My camera died so I didn't get pictures at my parents house... sigh...! We had another yummy BBQ, celebrated Lulu's birthday and did fireworks at my moms house. It has been a wonderful 4th of July weekend, except for one tragedy. Phoebe our Chinese Pug lost her best friend this weekend in a tragic accident. Harriet, Heather's Chinese Crested was hit by a car late on the 4th. We miss you Harry!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
OOOOHhhh I am so sad to hear about Harriet! That is terrible!
I am glad you guys had a fun weekend, sad I missed out on sushi!
The 4th was great! Thanks for your comments on Harry:(
I am glad to hear you had a good weekend. I feel horrible for Heather and her family.
Happy 4th of July. Sometimes I wonder how any of us can pack any more than we do in one weekend. It is crazy. I am glad you had a nice time. We love you guys. It was fun running into you at Pei Wei!
Sounds like your weekend was fun and crazy! Being with family is the best! Congrats on your pregnancy. Best of luck, Lara
Post a Comment