HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to my baby sister. I am so glad you are here to celebrate your birthday with us. We miss you when you aren't here. I think your just fabulous and I hope you have a great birthday! I love you!
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
Brett - Adrienne - Evelyn - Lydia - Jacob
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to my baby sister. I am so glad you are here to celebrate your birthday with us. We miss you when you aren't here. I think your just fabulous and I hope you have a great birthday! I love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Melissa~ Hope you have a fun time while you are here.
Thank you so very much!!!! I'm glad I get to spend this time with my best friends...my family. LOVE YOU!
Happy Birthdya Melissa! Have a great day!!!
This must be the famous Lulu (I don't think I'll ever remember what you said her real name was). Well, we take off for OR tomorrow, but let's get together when we get back or my kids will be missing yours so much!
Happy B-Day Lulu! You look incredible. That was sweet of you to post about Lu's day! You must be her new BFF...sorry Aud! JK
Post a Comment