Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and Spring Break!

Spring Break... this is how we do it here in Utah! I was sooo wanting it to be warm so we could play outside but it wasn't... we still played outside though. Jake did not last long before he started to get cold.
Doesn't that look like fun.... NOT!!!!
Jake was so excited to get his Easter Basket. Every time he pulled something new out he wanted me to open it so he could eat it. He is such a candy and chocolate freak. I love how my girls just love to help him out.
Lydia being the silly little girl that she always is.
Evelyn loving her ZuZu pet from the Easter Bunny! We did the girls baskets at 7:15 when they got up and did Jakes around 9 when he got up.
We did an Easter egg hunt at my parents. We almost decided not to do it because of the economy and my mom always goes way out. My mom couldn't do Easter without a hunt so it wasn't as big as it has been in the past but the kids had no idea and they had a good time. Thanks so much mom and dad for a great Easter.
Jake looking for eggs. Evie was too fast and all the pictures of her were blurry.

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Happy Easter dude! Your kids are just darling!

Kelly said...

I'm glad we still did a hunt. I know your mom would be way down if she didn't, even though
we'd all understand.

buchanancasa said...

Happy late Easter! And congrats on 12 years, what an accomplishment. Anniversaries are so fun, I like them more than Valentine's day.