Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our Weekly Happenings

It's been a busy week. Sunday we celebrated Lydia's B-day with my family. She got lots of great things!
Before the party Jake was outside running around with Zeke and he fell face first on the side walk. He jumped up like this and went right back to playing. The only time he cried was when I tried to wipe the blood from his face.

My girls getting ready to head off to school!
Lydia's first day of 1st grade. She started a day later then Evie!
Evie standing outside the school on her first day of 2nd grade.
Everyone seems to be adjusting well to being back in school. Lydia is doing good at being gone all day... she just says it's long. Evie is having fun but I think she is missing some of her friends that aren't in her class this year!

2 comments:

smithblog said...

Your kids are so freaking cute!

audie said...

Love those stinkin kids! I can't believe how big the girls are getting!