I usually don't get the mail because there is never anything fun... only bills and junk! I don't know why but I decided to get the mail yesterday and there were two packages one for Evelyn and one for Lydia. Evelyn was at a friends playing but Lydia was sooo excited that something came for her. She opened it right away.
My sweetest Aunt Linda sent these cute Disney watches for the girls. Lydia got Cinderella and Evie got Tinker Bell. Lydia said, "I am going to have this watch forever and I am going to wear it to Disneyland" (a trip we are planning in November). Evelyn came home from her friends house and saw the package on the table. She read "Miss Evelyn Ballingham... that's me mom! Is this for me? Who is this from?" She was so excited.
Thanks to my Aunt Linda for these cute watches. The girls love them and have carried them around in their cases ever since they opened them.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
4 comments:
Aunts, uncles, cousins...aren't they the best? xo
So glad the watches arrived safely and the girls loved them. You're welcome and its my pleasure
That is so dang sweet!!! What a fun surprise for the ladies!
Agreed. Ayana loved her watch. Thanks again Aunt Linda. Good post Adri!
Post a Comment