We headed outside to load up to go grab a bite to eat for dinner and this is what we found on the driveway.It says "Evelyn will you go out with me? Jaxson"
This was my response. "Jaxson, Evelyn can't go out with anyone. Sorry. From her Mom."
He came back while we were at dinner and wrote "Please say Yes". Evelyn wrote back "No Sorry".
Really we are in 3rd grade. She is going to be trouble.
Moving on...
I thought it would be fun to do a movie outside in the dark in our backyard. I spent all day cleaning the patio... cleaning the swing, weeding and sweeping. Brett moved the TV outside and we rented How to Train Your Dragon. I went to Dollar Tree and got a bunch of treats and popcorn. The girls got to invite 1 friend. Everyone was in jammies and it lasted all of maybe 20 minutes. Brett and I ended up sitting outside to watch the movie. Oh well.... the girls all had fun playing.
Yay..... summer time!
3 comments:
Your such a fun mom!!!
You are the cutest mom ever...Someday I want to be as good as you. I will start trying some of your cute ideas now.
Such a fun post! I love the chalk proposal and the fact that you said no!
Post a Comment