Monday, July 21, 2008

The Fetal Foto Experience

On Friday Brett and I decided it was time to take our girls and head to Fetal Foto's to see if we were having a baby girl or a baby boy. We met my mom, Heather, Ayana and Mikayla at Carls Jr (gross) for lunch and then over to Fetal Foto's. So guess, boy or girl.
We are having a little baby boy! We are so excited. Finally Brett will have a son to teach how to play baseball and watch sports with.
Here is his little hand, he looks ready to play ball already.

15 comments:

Brett said...

I am so excited to have a boy to go with my two beautiful girls. I am very lucky to such a great family.

smithblog said...

You are such a cute family! A boy will be so fun for you guys :) I am SUPER excited for you!

BRAGG LIFE said...

Congratulations! Boys are fun!

BRAGG LIFE said...

But beware...not all of them love baseball. Bobby is a HUGE baseball fan. Gotta love the baseball package and baseball season..there is a game on just about any time of day. My point is...Mitchell could absolutly care less about sports unless it involves a skateboard. I swear if he didnt look exactly like Bobby...he wasnt his child. Hopefully Brett's genes are a little stronger!

Jasmin said...

Congrats you guys!
Boys are little trouble makers that is for sure.
It's so different with a lil guy.
the girls will have so much fun with a baby brother.
You get to buy cute boy clothes Adri... LOL
I am really happy for you it's what you wanted that is for sure.
how you feeling now? Are you still sick?
thanks for the comment
Love you guys

Natalie said...

I'm really excited for you guys. Boys are so much fun! You guys will love the differences between your girls and your little boy. They're all fun in different ways.

Clint and Shari said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun, you just wait. What do your girls think?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Brett. This truly rounds off you beautiful family. I was so nervous for Carson because it was going to a be different, but he is the biggest blessing in our lives. You will love having a boy around to take care of his mama.

Linda said...

Congratulations. I know you guys are excited and I'm excited for you. Can't wait to see the new addition.

buchanancasa said...

Awwww, he will be the most spoiled little dude around!! I'm so excited for you, and for your girls to get to pamper their little man.

Heather said...

Thanks so much for inviting me into such a special moment. I loved being there and seeing you and brett's reaction to a boy! What a wonderful thing for you guys. Boys are soooo much fun. I love that I have a couple boys to love. Having one of each is truly a blessing. If he looks anything like your girls...what a pretty boy he will be. Congrats! Love you guys.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Get ready to go shopping!

The Riches Family said...

YAY Adri!! I am so happy you are having a boy! Congrats!

Lulu said...

I can't wait to see how handsome he is going to be! COngrats! I love you

Christina said...

Adri, that hand photo is so sweet. I am excited for you. My little boy really keeps my life exciting.