Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Relaxing by the Pool




So on this hot summer day we went to the dollar movie at Jordan Landing. We saw Ant Bully. Thanks Nanette for joining us, that was a lot of fun. Then we went to lunch and back to my moms to beat the heat by relaxing by the pool. Not so relaxing for some of us. Me for instance, setting all the pools up and filling them with water. Then sitting in the hot sun making sure no one drowns. Lu on the other hand did get to relax in the pool and enjoy the cold water.

7 comments:

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I feel so disconnected after last week with Ted out of town. It felt like there was so much going on. It looks like you accomplished a lot as well. I think the Sushi looks fantastic . Happy birthday Lu and Ayana. I totally agree with the ton of work it takes to do fun kid projects. I know the kids love them, but holy cow, why do they have to be so exhausting for the parents. Looks like a good time though!

smithblog said...

SO FUN! Thanks for inviting us to the movies my kids had a great time :) Next time I think I'll get a sitter for Xanman though.

Anonymous said...

Man! I wish I didn't have to work all stinking day long! Look at all the fun I miss out on. Lulu looks pretty cute in the kiddie pool. Thanks for helping to take care of Kaykie, she loves being with you and Heather.

BRAGG LIFE said...

Yeah...I'd rather be filling up pools and hangin' with the kids than at work! Looks like fun!

Heather said...

Thanks for inviting us to the movies. The kids had a good time. Ayana and zeke loved going to Nana's after you filled the pool up. We love having you and your girls come in to spend time with us. Love you.

Jesi said...

Love it. Why weren't we invited???