
Summer colds are horrible, I think. It should be cold free so that you can play and do all the summer stuff you have been waiting to do. Poor Zach's family they have all been really sick this summer. I swear the whole month of July someone in their family has been sick. Well yesterday Emmy took an ambulance ride up to Primary's (requested from her Pediatrician). They think she has phnemonia and her oxygen was way down. Me, Audrey and my mom went to visit her last night and she seemed to be feeling a little better. She just kept saying how bored she was up there. Poor little girl, Emmy I hope you get feeling better real soon.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
I agree - summer sickies stink! (say that 10 times fast) I hope Emmy starts feeling better. Raegan loves being up there - mommy on the other hand HATES it :) Tell them to get her some crafts from Child Life! :)
I knew she wasn't feeling good. Her sparkling personality has been gone for a while now. I'm glad they got her up there. Hopefully she feels better soon.
Our little Em-Rose...she looked so miserable. I AM SO GLAD we got a chance to go up and see her...How sweet...thanks for the great post...
Poor little Emmy! I hope she feels better really soon.
Get feeling better Emmy. So sorry to hear this. Great picture of you guys!
Scary, I have done that before. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.
Poor Emmy! That is so sad. I hate hospitals, they are soooo boring.
Post a Comment