Today Lydia had to return to the dentist to fill a cavity. I was so nervous for her, mostly because I hate the dentist. This dentist that I take my kids to is so great. He gave me a prescription for Valium for her so that she would be relaxed. She was saying the funniest stuff on the way to the dentist. She was looking out the window looking up at the sky and she says "Mom that's the world out there". We were done in about 20 minutes and all went well until..... she must have bit her lip (for Lydia this is a daily thing). Well it was so swollen. She kept crying and saying "Mom cut it off!"
I felt so bad for her, but inside I was laughing at some of the things she was saying. It's 9 pm and she seems to be doing a lot better. Uggghhh........ this day is almost over.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
4 comments:
Oh, poor Lydia! That is super funny that she was on that stuff. It's strong! Thanks for sending the video to my phone today. She is such a doll! I love you guys and look forward to seeing you soon.
Adri..I am so glad that she is feeling better this evening. Her little lip looked so sore. Sorry I didn't get to go to dinner with you girls...feel like I am coming down with a bad cold. I love you and thanks for coming in today..even though I might seem pre-occupied with worries..I want to let you know I love having you and the girls here.
Adam bit his lip too when he was numb from the dentist. The next day his lip was all scabbed up. It didn't seem to bother him though. I hope Lydia feels better today. The valium comments are pretty darn funny. I was laughing at Adam too! You survived! Good job, mom!
I hate that she had to have cavities filled. What a terrible thing for such a little one. I feel so bad about her lip. Poor girl. Like I have said before, that girl needs a padded room. Love you Lydia. I am glad everything is over now.
Post a Comment