My mom and I wanted to do something fun at Heather's house for her coming home this afternoon. We went and got some blue and white balloons and tied them to the mailbox and we got a "It's a Boy" banner and taped it to her front bay window. Heather was surprised and said she loved it. We waited until she got into bed and then we put this in her front yard. Heather doesn't like the blow up lighted yard displays. (Sorry if anyone reading this has one!) This stork was a screaming deal and I couldn't resist since I know how Heather feels about them. She came out and saw it she didn't seem extremely happy about it. Anyone who knows us, that just made it even funnier.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
4 comments:
That's funny!
I love it! I know how much she hates those things so this made me laugh! Good work!
We are so funny, arent' we? One thing for sure, it you can't take a joke, your in the wrong family.
We do love to laugh and tease each other....always harmless..
That was fun Adri.
Hehehehe! I don't know what was better all of your moms texts from the hospital or picturing Heather when she saw that silly stork. I wish I could have been there. You probably would of had to pick me up off the front lawn.
Congratulations Heather! He is beautiful. I am so excited to seem your new babe!
Post a Comment