I believe that a woman needs a girls night out. She needs time away from kids, cleaning, cooking, husbands etc. It's a time for us to get away and talk about our lives and see that other people have the very same issues. It's also a time when we can be silly and laugh, and (not very often) cry together. Our girls nights have ranged from a weekend in Vegas to just a movie. Our groups have ranged from 3 people to 10. I have lots of great friends that I love spending time with. Each friend brings something different to my life. Most of you know my friend Kristy, we have been friends for over 15 years. We talk at least once a week. We have stayed close the whole time through boyfriends, school, getting married, having babies, divorces, hard times, cancer (just to name a few) and we are still the best of friends. Thank you to all my friends and all that you do for me. I cherish all the memories we have made and look forward to making more. I love my girlfriends!!!! These are pictures of a movie night last night, the first time in 3 weeks. We played around with the displays.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
6 comments:
You'll have to explain the prom night doors. I love when you get a night with girlfriends. It's so therapeutic!
I had a good time last night. It's been a few weeks since we have gone to a movie and I think I was starting to go through withdrawals! I might need a double dose this week to feel better.
How fun! Wish I could have been a part of it. Maybe soon!
I miss those days always going to the movies. I really need to do that I usually always go with the hubby and britt and her hubby which is fun but it would be nice just GIRLS. I guess I know what I need to do.
I also wanted to tell you thank you for contributed to all the fun tryn had. I guess she will be coming in a couple of weeks. Aaron and on have to see what works with his scheldue.
I also love looking at your blog.
I miss MR.Ed the horse. LOl....
tell the girls Tryn and I said Hi.
I am so glad you have your girlfriends and can get out to do things with them..I never did that..only spent time with your dad..he couldn't even go and pick out nails at the hardware store with out me .. must be why we ended up with six kids...
I had a blast that night too! I love you too and really enjoy our friendship. When you write it all out we have been through a lot together. I don't think I could have survived any of it with out you! Thank you for everything you do for me. I hope everyone gets to have a friend like you.
Post a Comment