Thursday, March 13, 2008

Disney On Ice

We went to Princesses on Ice last night at the Delta Center. The girls had a great time. Evie was singing all the songs and watching every movement. Lydia was sooo excited when it first started. She didn't stop talking the whole time. She was naming all the princesses that we hadn't seen yet throughout the whole show. I love to see how excited they get at things like this. They both picked a Princess doll and a light spinner. They got cotton candy of course. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the great seats. We loved it!

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Wow! You really did get great seats. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous! I tried recruiting friends to go with me back in December, but everyone bailed. I'm glad you guys got to go.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time. Meg saw something like that last year and loved it. I think it is even fun for the adults. Disney does an great job! I think I am a bigger fan than most children.

Jesi said...

So when are you going to post the pictures of your sleep over? Kristy has Ryan convinced there are some good ones.