Monday, March 24, 2008

Where Is My ONION!!!

Okay, so I decided to make Chicken Enchiladas for dinner tonight. I went to Harmons at the district to get the supplies that I needed. The only other thing I picked up extra was pop tarts and grapes. I go home and do laundry, clean, play on the computer and waited until the last second to start my cooking. I get half way done and NO ONION! The bagger forgot to put my onion and grapes in my cart. Agghhh...... anyone who has kids knows that one trip to the grocery store is enough for one person. I called and had to go back to Harmons, luckily they were waiting for me at drive and load. I didn't hesitate to mention what a huge inconvenience it was for me to come all the way back there.

6 comments:

smithblog said...

Oh I feel you there! I HATE it when that happens!

We had our leftover enchiladas tonight, mmmmm! Thanks again for the yummy recipe!

Nana Sharples News said...

Are you serious with this onion crap? Honey, I hope that's all you have to deal with in life... a lost onion...
I love you ...
mom

Jennica said...

MMMMmmmmm enchiladas. No onion... that is super annoying.

Lulu said...

Man that sucks! I don't even have kids and that sort of thing is a big deal to me too. What a pain in the butt!

Jesi said...

WOW, your better then I am. I am usually so frustrated that I just get mad, through a fit, and call the bagger a bunch of awful names.

I just hate it when they forget to give you all your groceries.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely hate that. There is just about nothing that ticks me off that much. Plus you paid for it. I am so sorry. If your trip to the store is anything like mine, the kids are screaming, the cell phones is ringing and I am so distracted who knows what is going on.