Saturday, March 8, 2008

MR. ED AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!

Behind my mom's house is horse property, which is one of the things my mom loves most about her house. The kids love to feed the horses bread and carrots. When you walk outside with food the horses will come all the way up to the fence so you can feed them. This one horse when you feed him he does this begging thing for more food. He will either stomp his foot or show his teeth until you give him more food. I had to take a picture because it makes me laugh every time.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Buy that horse a toothbrush! That's pretty funny.

Nana Sharples News said...

This post, along with your music...makes me laugh so very much....I needed that....
So, so funny!
I love living in this house..
mom

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe! That is so funny. Great picture and great song. That made me laugh. He doesn't scare Lydia?