Thursday, March 20, 2008

My New Nephew

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been so busy. This is my new nephew, Kingston Zachary Griffin. He is a little guy 5 pounds 12 oz. He is so stinking cute. Mom is doing well and should be heading home later today. I love newborns! It's always amazing to me that these little people live inside us women for 9 months (some shorter) and then one day they are here. A priceless blessing!

5 comments:

Audmann said...

What a cute picture of the sweet new baby! I wish I could have gone to the hospital last night with you and mom. I feel a better thinking that starting today I get to see the new boy every day!

Natalie said...

He's so cute. They have a darling family.

Lulu said...

He is SO handsome! I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

He is really handsome. I can't believe how small your babies are. 5 lbs 12 oz!!! Jesi and I are definately jealous our big babies take it out of us.

Clint and Shari said...

What a darling little boy! You have got to congratulate Heather and Jesse for us. We miss you seeing you and your family!