Taking my kids to the dentist was something I was dreading. Evelyn has been before when she was 2 and things went great, but that's the kind of girl she is. Lydia has never been and she is way different then Evie. I knew I would need a pediatric dentist for Lydia someone who could give her that special attention. I needed a place that would appear fun to keep her distracted. Thank you Natalie Dansie, by the way I put you referred us so your that much closer to the Disneyland trip. It went way better then what I thought. Lydia did so great. The results are in and Evie is cavity free. Poor Lydia is not so lucky. She has one cavity but the dentist explained that it is because of how her tooth is. She has a soft spot and it has nothing to do with not brushing or anything we could have avoided. That sounds about right for Lydia. We go back on March 31st, wish us luck.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
5 comments:
I'm glad you took your kids there. Dr. Ryan is really nice. When he did Adam's procedure last week, Adam didn't even feel a thing. Not even the shots. He was all loopy and he kept saying, "I love the dentist!" Good luck with your next visit!
I told Natalie that no one had better tell my kids about this place. They have no idea what kind of dentist they COULD have. I'm glad Lydie did so well. She is a sweetheart.
Oh, good luck! I hate the dentist!!!! By the way, I still need the phone number of ours so I can put off my visit again. Thanks.
Tryn hates the Dentist I had to walk out twice because she is so scared. Very cute pictures you took though.
I am so not looking forward to taking my kids. Meg has been once and we couldn't even get her in the chari. I am so sorry Lydia that you have cavities. They are definately not fun. Keep brushing every morning and night it may help. However, some kids are just more prone to cavities.
Post a Comment