Last night when Brett came home from work he rang the doorbell and hid around the garage. Evie opened the door and yelled, "Oh my gosh". Lydia went running to see what was going on. Brett had left them each a large envelope with their names on it and these little dalmation puppies on top. They came inside and opened the envelopes. In the envelope they each had a movie that they have been asking for. Evie knew it was her daddy, she ran outside to find him. Brett is such a great dad he does these little things all the time for no reason. My girls really do have him wrapped around their finger.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
6 comments:
That is so sweet of Brett! I am just wondering when he is going to drop off a movie at my doorstep?
I love reading about Brett and the things he does for your girls. He sounds like the cutest dad!
That Brett...he's such a charmer...he charmed YOU, didn't he. AND ME TOO!
What a great guy he is. So stinky cute. You two are adorable!
What a Dad! He really knows how to spoil your girls. I am with audie though, when will he be dropping on off at my door? Enchanted will be out next week, Dan in Real Life this week. Brett if you are reading these comments I hope you caught my suttle request and my SHORT list of movies.
That is super sweet. What a great dad. The girls will remember those things forever.
Post a Comment