On Saturday night Brett took me out to dinner just the two of us for our anniversary. I love sushi so we went to the Happy Sumo. I think I am slowly getting Brett to enjoy sushi. He tried a roll that had steak and shrimp in it. He actually really enjoyed it. We had plans to go to a movie also but changed those plans at the last minute. Evie has been really sick this week and luck would have it that her cold hit her hard Saturday night. Oh well, we still had a lot of fun at dinner.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago

5 comments:
Imagine this in the Homer Simpson voice: "MMMMMMMM SUSHI!!!"
Glad you had fun! Too bad Evie is sick though.
I am sorry your night got cut short. I can't believe Brett is getting to be more brave with sushi. Sound's like you guys had a nice time. You have to enjoy any moment you get alone because it is far and few between.
I'm stuck at work and thinking that SUSHI sounds SO good right now!!! Thanks.
I am glad that you and Brett got to go out together this weekend. I am sorry that Evie got sick though. It's that darn kindergarten orientation...already getting her sick. I better quit work and homeschool here...although I am afraid we would play too much. I love you guys..mom
I am glad you had a good night. I don't think I will ever eat Sushi. Meat and Potatoes all the way!!
I love that picture of you and Audrey. You are a great sister to her and a good friend. I am glad she has that extra support for being a single mom. It's hard! I know that you include her in all you do. I never forget that month of you trying to win tickets to Disney Land. The second to last day. Audrey Won for you to go with all of us. I cryed because she would do anything for you. Your dad was so happy to. He even got a lil tears in his eyes because out all those people she won!
It's nice you shared you special day with your best friend by your side.
Post a Comment