On Saturday night I had my own sleepover. Brett took the kids up to his parents in bountiful and had a sleepover up there. Saturday night Brett and I went to dinner with Darrin and Nanette for her birthday. It was alot fun. We went to Mikado, Nanette and I love Sushi. Then I went to a movie with Audrey and Kristy. We decided to all sleep at my house since no one was there. Kristy saw the guitar hero and it was all over at that point. We stayed up until 4:00 am playing guitar hero. Kristy was up bright and early with the TV turned down playing again. Are we too old for sleepovers and XBox?
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
How Fun! I love that! You're never too old for sleepovers! When are we getting together for dinner? Let's plan something!
Kristy kills me. Did you and Audrie ever get a turn?
When Kristy comes over to my house, the kids have to beg her to play. Just the other day, I was in doing my hair and heard the wii turn on, I looked in the other room and found Kristy playing Guitar Hero.
I went back in to do my hair, and Meg followed me and said. "I wish my mom would have never learned Guitar Hero, because that all she will do when so comes over to your house.
I told Kristy what Meg said, but she was to involved in the game to respond. CRAZY STUFF!!
Sweet! That sounds like a fun time. I don't think you're too old for sleepovers. I wish my friends would sleepover sometime but I guess they are not as much fun.
I had such a great time at our sleepover! Kristy is the Queen at guitar hero! We should definately make plans for dinner with Kimi. :)
You kids!
It was a great time! We should really do this more often. We don't have to play guitar hero, but I have to say it was a good time. And to everyone who commented, especially my own sis, I did share the guitar hero. Just to let everyone know Adri has great accuracy and gets the highest scores and Audrey does really good, but she just plays one song!
The girls are really cute .I have enjoyed reading your blog. I wish I lived closer to all of you.LOVE YOUR AUNT PAULA
Post a Comment