We had a fun weekend. This top picture is of my dinner on Saturday night. My older brother Zach called and asked if Brett and I would get a babysitter and go out to dinner with him and Kelly. I thought he was joking at first because we spend a lot of time together but it's usually as a whole family. We don't go out very much just us. We got a babysitter and went out to dinner. Zach was on the phone working on getting us in to dinner somewhere different. He took us downtown to a restaurant called Faustina's. Brett and I have never been there before. This is a picture of my chicken wrapped spinach and feta cheese on potatoes and asparagus. It was yummy. I had to take a picture it was almost too pretty to eat. Thank you so much Zach and Kelly for such a great time. We loved it. On Friday night we went out to dinner with Darrin and Nanette and all the kids to Joe's Crab Shack. We went back to their house after dinner to play games. We always have so much fun hanging out. Our kids play really well together. Thanks Nanette for always hosting us in your home. We always have a good time together.
MHS Homecoming 2015
10 years ago
7 comments:
Hey woman. Thanks so much for always being willing to come to my house! I am too afraid of what my boys would do to yours :) Joes was fun, tell Brett we'll let him pick the place next time.
Your dinner looks yummy! The best weekends are those with friends, family and food. It sounds like a great weekend.
Wow - that restaurant really looks great. I will have to try it there. What a fun big brother.
I would lie and say the food looks good, but lets be honest, GROSS!!!
I will admit however, it did photograph well.
For new blog looks check out:
www.cutestblogontheblock.com
How nice of my brother to do that for you?! What about me?
I wonder if Zach is aware of what he has started. Now he is going to have to treat all of his siblings to a night out at dinner with no kids. I can't wait for my turn! Your food looks tasty!
I just have to say that your dinner there looks to die for. Was it a really expensive restaraunt or was it affordable? I wanna hunt that dish down and try it.
Post a Comment